Classroom Morning Board
Much like starting the day with a nutritious breakfast, a good morning classroom routine can help students jump-start their day. Set the tone and spur curiosity by using your Dry Erase Markers to ask engaging questions that inspire participation.
An interactive whiteboard activity is also a great lesson to point out the differing ways we think about a question. Here are a few ideas to get you going:
- Write one character trait that describes you.
- Draw what you did this weekend without taking the marker off the board!
- Motivational Monday – What can you say instead of "this is too hard?"
- Tasty Tuesday – What's a favorite new food that you have tried?
- Wondrous Wednesday – What are you wondering about right now?
- Think About It Thursday – If you were principal for a day, what would you change?
- Flashback Friday – If you could go back in time, where would you go?
Share your morning boards with us using #EXPOmarkers!